If you would like more information on how to make a complaint, or would like disability support, the below details may also be of assistance.
If after reviewing the below resources you are still unsure which forms you need, feel free to call us for further assistance.
ADA Australia flyers and factsheets
- If you require information or support on the
or visit please call
- As a person living with disability in Qld, to understand your rights and where to find help go to
- For general Information and access to national carer resources, go to
- For national access to carer associations around Australia, go to or call .
- If you are unhappy with your NDIS disability services, please contact the or phone .
- If you are unhappy with a health care professional or service, go to
- If you are unhappy with any state government agencies after seeking resolution directly with them contact the , or call
- For Centrelink related issues – please call or
- For housing or rental issues – please call
- For retirement village issues – please contact (07) 3214 6333 or the