ADA Australia is able to assist you with a range of specific services.
Please contact us if you:
- Are unhappy with your government residential care, in home care or community care services in Queensland
- Want to know more about the rights and responsibilities of clients
- Are having difficulty with your Enduring Power of Attorney, Guardianship, or administration arrangements
- Wish to lodge a complain about the service you received from ADA Australia or another provider
- You are seeking education for staff in Advocacy, Older Persons Mental health or Guardianship matters.
To be able to give you advice, we need to speak with you. If you are unable to reach us, please leave a message. We will call you back.
For Feedback, Compliments or Complaints about ADA Australia
ADA Australia appreciates all feedback as it helps improve the quality of the services we provide to you and others. Feedback on our service may be a compliment, a complaint, or a suggestion. We encourage you to contact us by phone, email, in writing, or via the online form below. A friend or relative may also contact us on your behalf if you need their help. For further information on providing feedback and complaints about our service click here.
Alternatively, you can fill in the below contact form and an ADA Australia advocate will contact you:
ADA Australia Contact Details
Information and Advice Line
Between 9.30-4pm Monday to Friday.
Free Call: 1800 818 338
We will take your details and call back at the next available opportunity.
Between 9.00am and 5.00pm weekdays
07 3637 6000
121 Copperfield Street,
Geebung, QLD 4034.
If you require an interpreter please phone: 131 450
If you would like to assist us in supporting vulnerable people, please send a Cheque or Money Order to:
Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia
121 Copperfield Street
Geebung QLD 4034
Or deposits can be made to the following account:
Name: Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia
Or you can donate via PayPal