Date(s) - 11/10/2017
In celebration of Queensland Mental Health Week, ADA Australia hosted the Shifting Consumer Control and the new Mental Health Act Forum in Brisbane late last year.
The forum encompassed an opportunity to provide an insight into the Victorian mental health act changes, as well as bring together a panel of key representatives from Queensland to share varying perspectives on the positive changes and future challenges of the new Mental Health Act, introduced in Queensland in March 2017.
- Dr John Chesterman – Office of the Public Advocate (VIC) Click Here To Download Presentation
- Ivan Frkovic – Queensland Mental Health Commissioner Click Here To Download Presentation
- Natalie Siegel-Brown – Public Guardian
- Mary Burgess – Public Advocate
- Rebekah Leong – Queensland Advocacy Incorporated (QAI)
To watch the video recording of this forum CLICK HERE